- This event has passed.
Art Journaling Part 2 Workshop (Afternoon)
September 10, 2013 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$40
Teacher: Sonia Allen
Do you journal, design, draw, scrapbook? This workshop will give you hands-on play at designing, layering, and creating beautiful pages. We will focus on the use of acrylics and how to make interactive pages. Bring a sketchbook of your choice and we’ll dive in.
- sketchbook of your choice, suitable for wet and dry media
- waterproof ultra-fine point marker (e.g. Micron, Pigma, Copic Multi-Liner, Staedtler Pigment Liner)
- acrylic paintbrush
- acrylic paint, your choice of colors
- white gesso and brush
- X-acto® knife (Runaway has some available in classroom)
- ephemera of your choice: postcards, photos or their copies, magazine cut-outs, poetry, quotes….
- glue stick or other adhesive