Runaway has a wide range of products from some of the finest manufacturers and distributors to meet your paper-crafting and mixed media art needs!
Just to offer a few examples….
- Runaway is a Ranger® Retailer – we carry a wide variety of Ranger Industries® products, including those designed by Dina Wakley, Dyan Reaveley, Tim Holtz, Wendy Vecchi and more. We carry ICE® Resin, Dyan’s Dylusions® products (sprays, acrylic paints, stencils, journals and more), Dina Wakley Media® (stamps, stencils, journals, paints and more) – Tim Holtz® Alcohol Inks, brushes and more, as well as Distress® products from Tim Holtz and Wendy Vecchi. We have all of these and much, much more!
- Runaway carries a full range of Copic® Sketch and Ciao alcohol markers. Our Copic® Tower also includes refills, as well as replacement nibs and other Copic® accessories – and we are happy to refill your Copic® markers as well!
- Runaway is a Prima® Premier Store. We carry a wide assortment of Prima® products, including a wide assortment of their pastes, textures, powders and beads, their Watercolor Confections, small frames and other embellishments, and much more!
- Runaway is proud to feature Art Impressions®, a local company and one of the product lines we have featured since the very first day we opened our doors. We have a range of AI® stamps, including their wonderful Watercolor stamp series – as well as the markers to go with them!
- Runaway features the Sizzix® line of dies and die-cutting machines – we almost always have a Sizzix® Bigshot or two available in the store, and we also carry Sizzix® dies and die-cutting accessories.
- Runaway carries a wide variety of papers for scrapbooking, cardmaking and other papercrafting needs – we carry papers and pads from Authentique®, Doodlebug®, Echo Park®, Graphic 45®, Kaisercraft®, Paper Accents®, Pebbles®, Prima®, Reminisce® and more. We also have larger sheets of paper with a variety of marvelous designs – much of it handmade.
- We carry a range of art markers, colored and sketch pencils, watercolor pencils, selected watercolors (especially watercolor crayons and pencils), acrylic paints, dies, stencils, art stamps, art embellishments (both “found” and manufactured), sketch pads, journals, canvases, art boards, brushes, tools and much, much more!